- Dropping python 2.x support… Some things might end up being problematic to support. Like symlinks for directories in windows. So instead of making a bunch of hacks around functionality. It is now dropped.
- Making symlink name template configurable
- Symlink collision handling
- Logs to stdout/stderr depending on message severety
- Option to output log as json
- Option to prompt/wait after each symlink. Usefull for debugging
- Lots of things around symlink-name-templates, it’s now completly configurable.
- Possible to have extrainfo (used in symlink-name) from a tag parameter. Like #tag(info)
- Using powerful filters to not symlink certain files, or only symlink some files.
- Metadata-addons to use special file-info as in the symlink-name, like md5, stat, exif-data, …
- Output data as json, if you want a logparser to use it. Single-lines..
- Configurable collision handling. If symlink already exist and points to a different file.
- Making pip install taggo[all] to get all metadata-addon required libs
- –auto-cleanup option in run
- Log different messages to stdout or stderr
- Fixing up docker image
- Basic docker image
- Python 2.7 support
- Good test coverage
- Things are mostly working
- Rename functionality
- Much more
- Started a complete rewrite, mainly focusing on using python 3.6
- Test on PyPI.. Non working version.
- Checkpoint of the old version working only with 2.x. This checkpoint contains code from many years ago.